On 4/27/2011 5:43 PM, Martin Rabl wrote:
Hi,

Am 27.04.2011 um 23:36 schrieb Donny Brooks:
On 4/27/2011 2:58 PM, Martin Rabl wrote:
Am 27.04.2011 um 21:05 schrieb Donny Brooks:
On 4/27/2011 1:25 PM, Martin Rabl wrote:
- did you configure SOGoSync to write debug.txt for more informations?
- did you configure like
                'IMAP_FORCEFROM' =>    '%u...@mdah.state.ms.us'
Yes on both accounts.
Both accounts?
Yes "on both accounts" as in correct for both questions. :)
I mean: what for "both" accounts? Two users which logged in?
The Configuration above runs for all accounts on SOGo (or the imap-server).

I have tried it on my blackberry using astrasync, an iphone using the built in exchange client, an ipad doing the built in exchange also, and an andriod using the touchdown client.
This sounds like a misconfiguration of the smtp-server which rewrites the
from-header.
Hm ... or: please have a look into your php.ini, maybe there you will find
a a preconfigured "From" (don't know exactly where, it is only an idea)
This is possible. But where would I look at in the smtp server?
The questions are:
- what for smtp-server do you use? (Postfix, exim, sendmail, qmail ...)
- search in its configuration, i.e. with grep, and the param is the "apache@
...".
- search with grep in php.ini (or php5.ini or sth else).

The machine that is running sogosync is running whatever comes with a vanilla install of fedora 13, while the actual mail server is using postfix. I have narrowed it down to the from header is getting borked before it leaves the sogosync machine before it can hit the mail server. This is quite odd.
Everything I have looked at so far looks normal.
Maybe it looks normal, but i isn't - otherwise you had no false FROM.

Greetings,
   Martin--