Hello all,

we are lunching sogo at our place next week. after fideling here and there I
faced issue with Icelandic language and character. Two problem:

1. we translated as per
http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-translate-sogo-in-another-language-2.html,
 it works well but when we choose icelandic language in the preference - save &
close. then in the interface date disappears. This only happens when I do with
Icelandic language. Then I can see lots of logs in sogo.log as below :

Apr 29 16:23:36 sogod [980]: [ERROR] [RM:PreferencesUI] did not find locale for
language: Icelandic
Apr 29 16:23:36 sogod [980]: [ERROR] [RM:PreferencesUI] did not find locale for
language: Icelandic

2. With the people search either by addressbook it works well with english
charachter but it doest not show any if i use icelandic character.

Any help in this regard would be appericiated.

Is there any locale parameter that can be set in .GNUDefaults ?

I have attached the sogo.log file with those errors

Have a good weekend :)

Cheers,
A--