Hi,

Since the bug thread is closed - with the issue resolved, I'll answer 'wsourdeau' here. I am running Debian Squeeze on a reformated QNAP TS 109 (Orion ARM) with 128 MB of memory. SOGo is configured with MySQL and since I'm running it for a small number of user it should do fine.

A nice .deb package with a full install would be nice for future upgrades - and future users.

Now the challenge is to setup Funambol to get the full service. So if anyone has experience in installing with success Funambol on such a small CPU, I'm willing to listen. So far, I have problems with installing Sun JAVA.

Dominique