Hello Dominique,

At first you could take the OpenJDK only. You should try compile Funambol with the OpenJDK and maybe you have to change something on the sources. On PPC you could get IBM Java only. You could compile Funambol with the OpenJDK on any platform. I do the same with my Javastuff to get it proper running with the OpenJDK.

best regards
Darko Hojnik