Hello,

I have problems with an addresbook, it does not sync anymore. When I add
a card or do a sync in Icedove, I don't see anything in the sogo log on
the server. When I restart the program I see some activity, but the sync
does not work.

>From another Icedove client what works fine on another account I can
download the addressbook, but after that I can't sync there too, so I
think it must be something on the server.

A problem is that there are many mailinglists in the addressbook, I
cannot move or copy mailinglists so far I know.

I am using Icedove 3.1.10 (=Thunderbird 3.1.10) as a client with the
latest plugins and the lastest version of Sogo.

Can somebody help me with this problem?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--