Em 29-06-2011 14:18, Julio César Gázquez escreveu:
El 28/06/11 14:16, Marcio Merlone escribió:
My Thunderbird just got upgraded to 5.0 dua to some PPA I have (Ubuntu 10.10). Are there any plans to bump Inverse extensions?
I've just disabled the Mozilla PPA's (Ubuntu 10.04) and reinstalled Thunderbird and extensions. So far is all OK.

Sure, if you keep on old version, no problem. I was asking developers if they have an estimate date to upgrade extensions to this new version, so I can upgrade all my network.

--
*Marcio Merlone*