Hi all,

just subscribed to the list as I also have compatibility issues with the sogo connector and Thunderbird 5.

Am 29.06.2011 12:33, schrieb Christian Mack:
Hi all

On 06/29/2011 10:24 AM, Dominique wrote:
A colleague of mine hinted, that there's a new boolean Option in TB5:
extensions.checkCompatibility.5.0

With this you can disable this checks completely.

yes....true...this works, but the sogo connector seems to be incompatible with the new version at least for my CardDAV address book. I get the following error in the TB error log:

Error: Components.classes['@inverse.ca/notification-manager;1'] is
undefined
Source:
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js
Line: 672

Error: formatURL: Couldn't find value for key: TIME_SESSION_RESTORED
Source: resource://gre/components/nsURLFormatter.js
Line: 131

Error: Components.classes['@inverse.ca/context-manager;1'] is undefined
Source:
chrome://sogo-connector/content/general/sync.addressbook.groupdav.js
Line: 113

Error: Components.classes['@inverse.ca/notification-manager;1'] is
undefined
Source:
chrome://sogo-connector/content/addressbook/addressbook.groupdav.overlay.js
Line: 818

Any ideas?

Christoph