On 25.07.2011 18:32, sbaz...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All,
Have just installed SOGo 1.3.8 under UBUNTU and having problems connecting to
address book from iPhone.
Can someone share a SOGo.conf file for Apache2 where address book works with
iPhone over SSL? (I have set up sogo over SSL).
 From reading the web I got a feeling that there are some problems with Address
Book sync and it's not working???

Thank you,
Sergei.
***
ehlo.a.

Last time I've posted part of my apache config for iPhone/iPad:

Maybe this will be helpful for you :

[cut]

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/principals/users/(.*)$ /proxy/$1 [PT]
ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass /proxyhttp://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/interpolate
ProxyPass /SOGohttp://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGointerpolate
ProxyPass /http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/dav/interpolate

<Proxyhttp://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "cal.domain.com <http://cal.domain.com/>"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url""https://cal.domain.com";
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" %{REMOTE_HOST}e env=REMOTE_HOST
  AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Proxy>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/SOGo/(.*)$ /SOGo/$1 [env=REMOTE_HOST:%{REMOTE_ADDR},PT]

[cut]

I've create additional virtual server in Apache specially for iPads/iPhones.
This is part of my apache config for them. And it is working perfectly ...
Aliases and directory directives in config are the same as usual

User have to provide only hostname, user nad password. Without any additional part of URL :)

BR
--
marek