Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the guidance. I've even found a post outside of SOGo mail
archive with exactly the same description
http://forums.contribs.org/index.php?topic=45658.105
To me this is a mistery - all set up as you say and still CardDAV not
syncing with iPhone... maybe there's a problem with the Phone??? It is iOS
4.1...

DAV support doesn't use the web interface. For that reason, it really works
> better being on its own VirtualHost on a separate port. When you browse to
> the DAV host, you should get a login prompt then a blank page.

True - I see the bank screen after login/password prompt

So my apache config has three parts -- listen 8843 (make sure it is in the
> SSL Global Context directives, too), NameVirtualHost 0.0.0.0:8843, and the
> VirtualHost section I posted earlier.
>
> Not sure what is SSL Global Context directives - I've set up  both "listen
443" and "listen 8843" inside ssl.conf file within <IfModule mod_ssl.c>

I see that you are using a .local tld... You know that won't work over
> cellular network, right??

Yeap. I'm aware of that.

The result is that I have SOGo web interface working + CalDAV and can not
get iPhone AB sync with SOGo - error message from the phone - can not
establish SSL connection and account verification fails.

On apache I only have one SSL site with WebDAV enabled.
Attaching all my apache config files.

I would appreciate any idea to make that working.

Regards,
Sergei.
***