On 18/08/11 10:09, Jakob Lenfers wrote:
Am 18.08.2011 10:45, schrieb Christian Roessner:

and open install.rdf. I modified one line like this:

<em:maxVersion>6.*</em:maxVersion>

Give it a try. I am not a SOGo developer, just a normal user ;-) So no
guarantees. For me it works
Maybe I'll have to resort to something like this as well. But I would
hope that the first round of testing could be done by devs. If they
tested it as alpha and released a beta I would feel much more comfortable.
I have to agree, we are holding back from upgrading to Thunderbird 5/6 as there is no working Sogo solution. Although to be honest the number of Thunderbird releases is ridiculous to keep on top of in an Enterprise too ...

Ludovic : would you like to say something as to the timescale for Thunderbird 5/6 support ? I know inverse is busy with the Outlook work too, but I think letting us know your plans will help us all ...

--
Kind Regards,

Julian Robbins