Fellow SOGo users & Dev:

We are seeing a lot of LDAP queries from SOGo using a filter of
"(|(uid=OPTIONS)(mail=OPTIONS))", obviously this will not return anything.
Also notice that user searches (when inviting to a meeting or address book
search) take an extremely long time, trying to track down this huge delay
(some times 15+ seconds).

This is the query that hammers our LDAP server; In a 2 minute span I can't
even begin count how many times it happens.. its insane with just 4 users
using SOGo, can't imagine what would happen when we open the flood gates to
4k+ end users.

SRCH base="ou=people,o=potsdam.edu" scope=2
filter="(|(uid=OPTIONS)(mail=OPTIONS))"
attrs="objectClass cn uid mail ou title company o displayName
modifyTimestamp
mozillaHomeState mozillaHomeUrl homeUrl st region mozillaCustom2 custom2
mozillaHomeCountryName description notes department departmentNumber ou
orgunit mobile
cellphone carphone mozillaCustom1 custom1 mozillaNickname mozillaNickname
mozillaWorkUrl workurl facsimileTelephoneNumber facsimileTelephoneNumber
telephoneNumber mozillaHomeStreet mozillaSecondEmail mozillaSecondEmail
mozillaCustom4
custom4 nsAIMid nsAIMid street street postOfficeBox homePhone cn cn
givenName
mozillaHomePostalCode mozillaHomeLocalityName mozillaWorkStreet2
mozillaUseHtmlMail
mozillaUseHtmlMail mozillaHomeStreet2 postalCode zip c c pager pagerphone
mail sn sn
mozillaCustom3 custom3 l l birthyear serialNumber calFBURL proxyaddresses
mailHost"

We have also been trying to track down the initial LDAP login query as well
as the actual query used where searching LDAP for user invitees, any one
know?

Here is our LDAP config for SOGo

sogod SOGoUserSources '(
    {
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
IMAPHostFieldName = mailHost;
ModulesConstraints = {
    Mail = {
ou = People;
    };
};
UIDFieldName = uid;
baseDN = "ou=People,o=potsdam.edu";
bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
bindFields = (
    uid
);
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "SPOT Users";
hostname = LDAP-SRVR;
id = public;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
    },
    {
CNFieldName = cn;
IDFieldName = uid;
KindFieldName = Kind;
MultipleBookingsFieldName = Multiplebookings;
UIDFieldName = uid;
baseDN = "ou=Resources,o=potsdam.edu";
bindDN = "cn=*******";
bindPassword = "*******";
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "SPOT Resources";
hostname = LDAP-SRVR;
id = resources;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
    },
{
CNFieldName = ou;
IDFieldName = ou;
UIDFieldName = ou;
baseDN = "ou=Departments,o=potsdam.edu";
bindDN = "cn=*******";
bindPassword = "*******";
canAuthenticate = YES;
displayName = "SPOT Departments";
hostname = LDAP-SRVR;
id = departments;
isAddressBook = YES;
port = 389;
    }
)'
sogod LDAPDebugEnabled YES ­ Seems useless, not getting anything out of SOGo
for LDAP

Regards,

Ron