Ludovic,

After spending some time in wireshark and looking at logs our LDAP guy had
to index the following attrs in order to fix the slow queries:

cn, sn, mail, telephoneNumber, givenName and displayName

Again, once those attrs were properly indexed then and only then did LDAP
queries return in expected time frames.

On a separate LDAP topic, what is the proper filter syntax? We need to
limit results using (|(userClass=AE)(userClass=AS))
I have tried several combinations of that but each attempt leaves SOGo
unusable (users can not login).

(userClass=AE) AND (userClass=AS)

(userClass='AE') AND (userClass='AS')

((userClass=AE) AND (userClass=AS))