On Oct 31, 2011, at 4:07 AM, Christian Roessner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using several iPhones with SOGo. We had the 4th iOS version on the
> smartphones, but two of us upgraded to iOS5. This broke our calendars.
> We all have at least two calendars. The problem show up in that way that
> we do not see all of our calendars. In my case, I have the standard
> calendar and a calendar called Test. After updateing I only get the Test
> calendar.
>
> Even disabling the CalDAV calendar in the settings menu and reactivating
> it, does not solve the problem.
>
> I waited for 1.3.9, as the problem arised with an earlier version. But
> today I upgraded to 1.3.9 and the problem persists.

I've upgraded to 1.3.9 as well and am still having problems with calendars on
iOS 5. I had problems on iOS 4 too, but once I hid all the calendars and then
unhid them they would all appear. The same trick does not work for me on iOS 5
even after the upgrade.

--
Jason Wohlford
<ja...@wohlfordcompany.com>