hmm this don't work by me but I removed all package with

yum remove sope49-*

and then I reinstalled sogo but now I get the error

service sogod start
Starting SOGo:
<0x0x868ccd4[SOGoStartupLogger]> No configuration found. SOGo will not work properly.
  sogo (stale pid file removed)

but my default file exist

/home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults

What can I do?