Stephen,

* Stephen Ingram <users@sogo.nu>:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Patrick Ben Koetter <p...@state-of-mind.de>
> wrote:
> > I'm having problems activating SIEVE rules on my sogo 1.3.11 (I had them on
> > previous versions too) and I am kind of stuck debugging this.
> >
> > Creating a SIEVE rule is no problem. I can add another SIEVE rule (currently
> > about 60 rules) and save it. But when I choose to activate the rule and
> > "save
> > and close" it, I get a proxy error:
> >
> > Proxy Error
> > The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> > The proxy server could not handle the request POST
> > /SOGo/so/p...@state-of-mind.de/preferences.
> > Reason: Error reading from remote server
> >

> ...snip...
>
> > 2011-12-13 15:11:53.958 sogod[28043] ERROR(-[NGBundleManager
> > bundleWithPath:]): could not create bundle for path:
> > '/usr/share/GNUstep/Libraries/gnustep-base/Versions/1.19/Resources/SSL.bundle'
>
> I could be wrong, but I don't think that SSL is supported yet for
> sieve. The log entry above leads me to believe that you are using this
> in your config file.

agreed, but I don't see how I would influence that because all I have in the
.GNUstepDefaults that relates to Sieve is this:

        <key>SOGoSieveScriptsEnabled</key>
        <string>YES</string>

Besides that I have been able to create about 60 Sieve rules with the same
setup. I don't believe SOGo will choose to use unencrypted connections for
some and SSL encrypted connections for other storage requests.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666