On 01/02/12 12:14, b.nor...@rogers.com wrote:
I have configured Outlook 2007 to work with ZEG-2.0.0beta4. Outlook
successfully picks up the email that is already loaded in the ZEG store. After
that, I can do nothing. Every time I try send/receive in Outlook I get an error

Task 'Microsoft Exchange - Sending' reported error (0x80040115) : 'The
connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or
connected to complete this action.'

I have looked through the messagea archive and looked over Google - the only
item I noticed was to make sure that my 'hosts' file was correct. It is. Does
anyone have any suggestions? For what it is worth, I also had this problem with
beta3
We improved message sending from beta3 to beta4 but there are still unknowns for us when Outlook 2007 just won't send emails. It works fine with 2003 and 2010 but is random for 2007. Any kind of investigation you can do on your side to see when it works and when it doesn't + information sharing would be nice.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca