Hello,

I just like to confirm that I encountered similar problems with the
pre2 release with Thunderbird 10 on Mac OS X 10.6.8.

The SOGo Connector was able to fetch my contacts from my personal
ownCloud server (which has a CardDAV server builtin). However, when I
make changes to, or create a new contact in Thunderbird, these changes
are not propogated back onto the server. Even when I repeatedly click
the Synchronize button it doesn't seem to do anything...

The strange thing is I can't find any relavant messages in the error
console. Am I not looking in the right place?

Hopefully the next prerelease will resolve this issue. Thanks!