Am 29.02.2012 15:44, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
> Il 29/02/2012 15:29, Jakob Lenfers ha scritto:

>> This looks fishy, the tag isn't properly closed. And is your SSL
>> certificate properly signed and recognized by Thunderbird?
> Yes i add the exception.

I'm not sure if thats enough. I think the certificate has to be signed
so that Thunderbird can check it against its certificates. You could try
to import the root certificate you signed it with into your thunderbird,
but thats not feasable on all the clients. I would use the method linked
in the wiki to sign your extensions manually and use an http connection.

> If i install sogo-intergator10 manually, it works!

Sure, because than it isn't checked. Clear the error console just before
the update, start the extension update in the addon manager and check if
there are errors in the error console. When I signed them wrong there
were errors there.

Jakob