Hi everyone,

Today I found a weird 'problem' concerning SOGo and Thunderbird Connector. I am
unsure if this is something I should rather ask on the Thunderbird list? If so,
please let me know. Also, I don't know for sure bug #0001029 is about the same
thing or related?

Anyway, my setup:

- SOGo 1.3.12c on CentOS 5.8
- Thunderbird 10.0.2 on either Mac or Windows
- Lightning 1.2.3
- SOGo Connector 10.0

The scenario:

Imagine one of two possible scenarios: The same person / user wants to use more
than one account on a given SOGo instance. Either because

A) the server hosts multiple domains via one FQDN to access SOGo and the user
in question has accounts for more than one such domain,
or
B) A server hosts only one domain, but the user needs access to two accounts on
the same domain.

The problem:

The way the current setup works, it seems impossible to make TB do that,
because it will 'remember' only one(!) username/password combo per host used,
effectively blocking access to a second account on the same host but with
different credentials.

Has anyone found a solution for this problem? Is this a limitation in the
Connector or in Thunderbird?

Thanks,

Martin

--