On 2012-03-12 19:47, Anselm Martin Hoffmeister wrote:
Am 12.03.2012 11:47, schrieb Peter Schmidt:
Hi Martin!

You could do a nicer workaround and create two profiles in
thunderbird, one for each Sogo user.

I think you can even run them simultaneously but i'm not sure now.
This seems to me to be a bit "cleaner" than choosing the sogo account
at login time.

Depends on your needs... Just a suggestion.

I expect the username/password combo relates to the hostname of the sogo
server. If you are not in VirtualHost hell (or rather, your sogo server
is not *g*), you could use another hostname pointing to the same IP
address, or just the literal IP address...?

I had a Thunderbird setup that way with Lightning for a while, no idea
about Connector though. Worth a try?

Another way would be to grant the "ID A" access to "ID B's" address
books / calendar and only ever connect as "ID A"
(That was what I did later).

BR
A.M.H.

IIRC the Connector/Integrator plugins connect to the first configured mail account of TB. So the hostname alias/IP address won't help you.

Granting ID A all access to ID B's mails/contacts/calendars would be a nice solution, but I guess that only works if they are on the same (sogo) domain.

I still think, until the bug #0001029 is not fixed, the two TB profiles are the most generic way to circumvent this issue.

Regards,
Peter