On 03/15/2012 12:58 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:
I have dealt with similar issues in the past. It started rearing its
head about the time we had the last batch of upgrades. Today I have had
to power off and restart the virtual server that houses SOGo twice. Both
time the load gets so astronomically high that it is unreachable. Then
there is an out of memory error on the console when I have been able to
get to that. If we can't find a workaround Iam going to try reinstalling
fresh and just restore the calendars/mail/etc from the sogo-tool backup.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'd certainly try giving your VM more memory. That appears to have been the main thing that helped for me. When I saw memory limits being reached, sogod would sometimes hang and consume 100% of the CPU.