On 3/28/2012 12:10 PM, soap.s...@stubbornroses.com wrote:
Howdy List:

I'm sure I've missed some important step in the documentation, but I haven't been able to find it.

I have sogo [nightly] installed on Ubuntu 10.04

I have the 10.01 connector/integrator running with lightning 1.2.3 on Thunderbird ESR 10.0.3 [linux]. Calendar is working, but I keep getting empty address-books (LDAP Addressbook is fine).

When run from a terminal, Thunderbird complains

CARDDavDirectory.js NO INTERFACE {some random seeming numbers}

I've attached all of the configurations for things I've modified. I'm sure I've overlooked something in spite of multiple RTFMs (or added things I shouldn't have from various places around the net).

Regards,

James
Can anyone offer any further advice? I've tried turning off the firewall (no help), and disabling WOUseRelativeURLs. If it makes a difference I used iredmail to configure the base email server (with LDAP). I've verified with Wireshark that the CardDAV requests are sending the entire email address as the username.

Regards,

James