On 16/04/12 10:18, brigitte.marchi...@irit.fr wrote:
By comparing the package files gnustep-base between the two CentOS5,
I realize that there are differences.

Among other things, this:

- on CentOS5 OK :
# ls / usr/lib64/GNUstep/Libraries/
gnustep-base Resources
#

- on the other
# ls / usr/lib64/GNUstep/Libraries/
Resources
#

directory missing gnustep-base !!
(Is this a problem during the upgrade?)

  I see he treats, among other things, the timezones.

Do you think this may be the cause of our problems?
SOGo loads timezones information included in the sope49-cards package.

Timezone files should be located in one of your GNUstep library directories. For example:

/usr/lib64/GNUstep/Libraries/Resources/NGCards/TimeZones

If you're familiar with gdb, you could also put a breakpoint on -timeZoneForName: and look at the returned timezone.

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca