On 10-5-2012 23:23, Netwo Dist wrote:
> Also, I have chosen sogo primarilly because of exchange capabilities. So
> I cant use openchange on ubuntu 12.04 lts? There is no way? When there
> would be one? That is important bit.
It's in beta. When it is out of beta depends on development and testing
progress, which AFAIU cannot be predicted accurately in advance.

In other words, if you depend on getting this functionality working on a
production environment, I'd suggest you look at alternatives.

You could also try to run a virtual machine with the ZEG edition. While
that is also beta (and therefore not meant for production use), all the
parts have been integrated, tuned and to some extent tested already.

Good luck.