If I every try the LDAP auhtentication I will try youy solution Nathanael.

Regards

Hans

On Friday, June 15, 2012 14:13 CEST, Francis Lachapelle <flachape...@inverse.ca> wrote:

Hi Hans

On 2012-06-15, at 6:40 AM, Hans de Groot wrote:

> I have a feature request. (I hope I post this in the right place)
>
> I would like to have a configuration option that when set, lets the calendar/contacts sharing menu only show/search email adresses in the same domain.
> IE: if I am logged in with ha...@dandy.nl I can only share with users in the dandy.nl domain. I do not want my users to see all email adresses in the system.
>
> Why do I want this?
>
> I like to deploy SOGo once and never have to look at it again. So when I add a new mail domain to my system SOGo automatically works with it.
> It does this allready except when using the share calendar/contacts part. Here users are shown all existing email accounts/users on the system.
> I know I can use SOGo with multiple virtual hosts but this way I have to add this to the SOGo config (and remove it later) and restart SOGo everytime a domain gets added or removed.

Is your authentication source SQL or LDAP-based? If you use LDAP, consider Nathanael's solution. With an SQL source, you can dynamically associate users to a domain using the "DomainFieldName" parameter. The value must be the column name that corresponds to the user domain.

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence (http://packetfence.org)