I'm doing this with LDAP filters in the SOGo config. Notice the filter
attribute with the specific gidNumber. See below:

wohlfordcompany.com = {
  SOGoMailDomain = wohlfordcompany.com;
  SOGoUserSources = (
    {
      type = ldap;
      id = wohlfordcompany.com;
      CNFieldName = cn;
      IDFieldName = mail;
      UIDFieldName = mail;
      bindFields = ( mail );
      IMAPLoginFieldName = mail;
      baseDN = "ou=users,dc=montgomery,dc=al";
      filter = "(objectClass=posixAccount)(gidNumber=2015)";
      bindAsCurrentUser = YES;
      hostname = localhost;
      port = 389;
      canAuthenticate = YES;