Wow ! Thank you guy's ... serious !

Where did you learn to read ?

I'm not saying that I would like SOGo to be a clone of Exchange Web UI, I
only ask if it's possible to make SOGo skinable.
If I only would like to clone Exchange, I don't ask to SOGo be skinable, I
ask only to change the Web UI to match the Exchange one.
The Exchange Web UI is an example ! Roundcube Webmail is another !

So, please, don't jump on any word to make some quick conclusions and avoid
this kind of association: Exchange users are only Windows geeks.
Cause if you follow SOGo with native outlook compatibility, it implies that
you use MS Outlook, so, you're also have your "fruity" mail client !

I'm an experimented Linux user. (it may be better to install and configure
SOGo, is'nt ?).

So my question remain !

Fonzy.