Now don't get me wrong, I like the idea and would like to see that implemented too. Would be nice to let users make/use their preferred design.
And by "fruity" I meant the one with the apple on it, not windows ;)
I know some apple super-fans, that said that sogo looks hideous..
I disagreed there and they immediately jumped my throat :/

greetings
hugo.-