On 18/06/12 09:30, Hans de Groot wrote:
I think someone pointed me to sogosync so sync with outlook. That's why I tried this. But you are right active sync is ment for mobile devices and has nothing to do with outlook. I also tried SOGo 2 a while ago but this is only for deployment in an office enviroment or else use vpn. I was hoping for a hosted exchange alternative. My users can be anywhere. They just register a domain and can start adding mailboxes. VPN is not an option here, much to complicated. SOGo2 works with MAPI but I now figured out I need outlook anywhere to have random outlook clients connect from anywhere they want.

SOGo v2.0rc3 which was released a few days ago supports the "Outlook Anywhere" protocol.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca