Le 27/06/2012 12:43, André Schild a écrit :
Sogo is currently to work with the ESR Version(s) of Thunderbird.
So for a stable system downgrade to TB 10.0.5 ESR

André

Hi,

I've just downgraded to TB 10.0.5 ESR from TB 13.0.1 with lightning 1.5.1

The Lightning extension was disabled after the next start of TB and i can't install it.

It says to me "Not available for Thunderbird 10.0.5" when i search for it in modules search tool.

B.R.