Le 27/06/2012 13:23, Bruno Lingner (Hugo) a écrit :
hi

with tb 10esr you need the lightning version 1.2
you have to grab it from the sogo downloads page
http://www.sogo.nu/english/downloads/frontends.html

greetings
hugo.-

The link on sogo page is to http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/lightning/ (the official release).

So you say we have to install the official lightning version 1.2.3 (the last 1.2 version) released on 2012/03/09 to have no problem with TB 10.0.5 ESR and SOGo ?
After that, no evolution of this module after the release date (bug correction, new features, ...) will be possible...

You're right, it's working but it's a pity...

B.R.