I've tried to add an user:

t...@example.com

1) LDAP: added toto as clone of sogo1:

    cn             Toto PlanTest
    givenName         Toto
    homePhone         +1 (123) 456-7890
    l             Vladivostok
    mail             t...@example.com
    objectClass         inetOrgPerson, organizationalPerson, person
    sn             PlanTest
    telephoneNumber     +1 (120) 987-6543
    uid             toto
    userPassword         togo

RESTART LDAP => ok !

2) Samba

# add user to samba
samba-tool domain passwordsettings set --complexity=off
samba-tool domain passwordsettings set --min-pwd-length=1
samba-tool user add toto

    root@sogo:/home/sogo# samba-tool user add toto
    New Password:
    User 'toto' created successfully

samba-tool user setexpiry toto --noexpiry

    root@sogo:/home/sogo# samba-tool user setexpiry toto --noexpiry
    Set expiry for user 'toto' to 0 days

REBOOT the appliance => OK !

3) OpenChange

# create user in openchange
openchange_newuser --create toto

    root@sogo:/home/sogo# openchange_newuser --create toto
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/sbin/openchange_newuser", line 66, in <module>
        openchange.newuser(lp, creds, username=args[0])
      File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/openchange/provision.py", line
290, in newuser
        res = db.search(base=user_dn, scope=SCOPE_BASE, attrs=["*"])
    NameError: global name 'SCOPE_BASE' is not defined

REBOOT the appliance => OK !

BUT:

- I can log in SOGo with my account test (pwd togo) and I cans see the
webmail, calendar, ... interfaces
- I can send mail to so...@example.com BUT a warning is displayed "Sent
is not an IMAP folder" and the email does not go  to the sent folder
- so...@example.be can read my email from t...@example.com BUT cannot
send an email to t...@example.com (not a valid mailbox).

THUS I think there is a preblem with the configuration of the IMAP server...

Would you like help me ?