Hi list.

I’ve set up the latest SOGo for a small (4 person) office that runs on Mac -
mix of 10.6 and 10.7. (It was easier than trying to coax their OSX Server’s
built in calendaring to work. ;)

Anyway it’s all working pretty well, but I have one question re the display of
delegates in iCal.. that is, when you first set up delegation/sharing for a
calendar (using the SOGo web gui because iCal doesn’t seem to like trying) we
end up with something like this in iCal’s calendar list

DELEGATES
/SOGo/dav/johndoe
   Calendar 1 (John Doe <john...@example.com>)
   Calendar 2 (John Doe <john...@example.com>)
   Calendar 3 (John Doe <john...@example.com>)
/SOGo/dav/janedoe
   Calendar 1 (Jane Doe <jane...@example.com>)
   Calendar 2 (Jane Doe <jane...@example.com>)
   Calendar 3 (Jane Doe <jane...@example.com>)

What I’d love to have is something more like

DELEGATES
John Doe
        Calendar 1
        Calendar 2
        Calendar 3
Jane Doe
        Calendar 1
        Calendar 2
        Calendar 3

Now, I can edit the header line in iCal by double clicking and changing
/SOGo/dav/johndoe to something more meaningful, but I can’t apparently edit the
individual calendar names to remove the redundant addition of the
username/email address.

Is there any way in the configuration settings to change the format that SOGo
serves for these data items? (or is it iCal and I’ve got buckleys?)

I’ve had a bit of a look around in the templates directory but that’s not been
very informative and my google-fu is failing me today, although I would’ve
thought this’d be an FAQ of some sort, but anyway. Any help would be most
appreciated.

cheers,
..S.--