On 25/08/12 04:07, Martin (Lists) wrote:
I read somewhere that with 2.0 I need a newer version of cyrus imap than
I use today (default 2.3.7 revision of centos 5.x). Is this true and if
so, will this be provided as well?
You most likely read that in the native Outlook compatibility guide. You only need Cyrus v2.4 if you plan to use it, because of the requirements on the QRESYNC extension which is not found in v2.3 and below.

One more thing I forgot to mention yesterday, we'll also move away from Monotone to GitHub for all our sources.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
+1.514.755.3630  ::  www.inverse.ca