Hello.

I would say that probably only 1-2 users are connected at any one time to the webmail.
And the machine is a dedicated webserver. So it only serves sogo, cyrus-imap, postfix (and apache for webmail).

It's auth through LDAP (windows 2008), but i dont think auth is the issue for slow performance. Since it's fast as hell through thunderbird.

And all clients, including myself when i use the webmail have this issue.. And it's regardless of computer performance and/or browser (most use chrome or firefox).

The box isa  virtual machine, but it has 4GB of memory dedicated to it.

And performance is the same whenever Im on LAN or via Internet. And it's also on 100/100mbits line serving just 20-25 people. So should be allright :)

And I dont use any proxy servers for this setup.

Sogo prefork is set at 70
Postgresql max con is 250

Cyrus:
  imap          cmd="imapd -U 30 -p 256 -D" listen="imap" prefork=5 maxchild=-1
  imaps         cmd="imapd -s" listen="imaps" prefork=1

Apache:
<IfModule prefork.c>
StartServers       8
MinSpareServers    5