Hi,

the options to improve performance for me was:

1. Pooling IMAP (in sogo conf)
2. Tune Caching of IMAP (e.g. dovecot-lda ...)
3. Tune SQL Parameter (SHMMIN,SHMMAX)
4. reduce LDAP logging

The rest i don't test ;-)
For VMs i guess - having enough RAM - it's the best solution to put as much as possible from disk to RAM.

Hope this helps. If so, please let me know, which one helps.

Best Regards

Philipp v. Strobl.-Albeg
Dipl.-Ing.

Zellerstr. 19