Title: firma Firma
Good morning at all the list.
I have some problem with the syncronization of address book list.
I tested this problem with:

SOGo 1.3.16
Server: SME SERVER 8.0

Client:
Thunderbird 15
SOGo connecto 10.0.3
Lightning 1.7

Also i tryed with:

Thunderbird 14
SOGo connecto 10.0.2
Lightning 1.7

And with:

Thunderbird 14
SOGo connecto 10.0.3
Lightning 1.7

I made the same test with another server:
SOGo 1.3.4
Server: SME SERVER 8.0

And the same client cofiguration. All the lcient configuration are tested in windows XP 32bit and windows 7 64bit.

When i create a list in TB and then i add some addresses to it it won't sync. If i add one address, close TB adn reopen it and then add onother one it sync, but if i add more then one it fail. Also i notice that if i try to sync more than 30 contacts in one list with windows 7 a contacts disappear from the list show. It seems that the missing contact is the last insert.

I take a look to the sogo.log file, but it didn't show any error.

Thanks for any advice!

Luca
--

BITRADE S.r.l.
Sede Legale e Operativa

PARTNER:

 -

 -A R P R O

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any file transmitted with it may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please do not read this e-mail and notify us immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone and then delete this message and any file attached from your system. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, disclose the contents of the same to any other person or forward it without express permission. Considering the means of transmission, we do not undertake any liability with respect to the secrecy and confidentiality of the information contained in this e-mail and in its attachments. Fax +39 0187 1995161

Il presente messaggio di posta elettronica e ogni eventuale documento a quest'ultimo allegato potrebbe avere carattere riservato ed essere tutelato dal segreto professionale ed è ad esclusivo utilizzo del destinatario indicato in indirizzo. Qualora non foste il destinatario del presente messaggio Vi preghiamo di volerci avvertire immediatamente tramite posta elettronica o telefonicamente e di cancellare il presente messaggio e ogni documento ad esso allegato dal Vostro sistema. E' vietata la duplicazione o l'utilizzo per qualunque fine del presente messaggio e di ogni documento ad esso allegato così come la relativa divulgazione, distribuzione o inoltro a terzi senza l'espressa autorizzazione del mittente.