Hello Bogusław Juza

On 2012-09-02 10:45, Bogusław Juza wrote:

> I have installed SOGo 1.3.18 from distribution packets on
> CentOS 6.3 x64. Multidomain configuration, LDAP auth. Everything
> works, but when user doesn't touch webgui at least 5 minutes, SOGo
> lost session and every new window/screen redirect to login page.
>
> I tried to google this problem and found posts with
> OCSSessionsFolderURL missing sugestion. But I have OCSSessionsFolderURL
> set, mysqld is working and session entry appears in table.
>
> <key>SOGoProfileURL</key>
> <string>mysql://sogo:pass@mysql:3306/sogo/user_profile</string>
> <key>OCSFolderInfoURL</key>
> <string>mysql://sogo:pass@mysql:3306/sogo/folder_info</string>
> <key>OCSSessionsFolderURL</key>
> <string>mysql://sogo:pass@mysql:3306/sogo/sessions_folder</string>
> <key>OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL</key>
> <string>mysql://sogo:pass@mysql:3306/sogo/alarms_folder</string>

> There is no any information about it in SOGo log. Any ideas?

What have you set in /etc/cron.d/sogo for session cleanup?

<...>
# Session cleanup - runs every minute
#   - Ajust the nbMinutes parameter to suit your needs
# Example: Sessions without activity since 60 minutes will be dropped:
* * * * *      sogo    /usr/sbin/sogo-tool expire-sessions 60
<...>

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz