Am 10.09.2012 09:32, schrieb Marc Patermann:
Joms,

Joms Ariola schrieb (10.09.2012 08:05 Uhr):

How to setup LDAP?

where can i find the link or instruction about installation?
You may lack a lot of basic knowledge about linux administration in general and ldap. There are a lot of good resources about all that in the web. Just search the web and use what fits your needs best. An ldap server is included in every distribution I know, check your distribution resources, please.
ldap itself is it's own thing.
All this cannot be covered on this list, I think.

If you have basic question about what all the bits and pieces in the SOGo documentation mean, you should start with the basics and take your time - and come back later. Or ask for help, i.e. a payed consultant for linux administration.

Or just use the ZEG version of SOGo,
there the pieces are already put together.

André