Francis,

Francis Lachapelle schrieb (07.09.2012 23:52 Uhr):

I've made a diagram of the components surrounding the Outlook compatibility layer of the
upcoming 2.0 release. It's on the website and the "Native Microsoft Outlook
Configuration" guide.

Hopefully it will help anyone to better understand the integration of Samba 4
and OpenChange into the new Outlook compatibility feature.

http://www.sogo.nu/english/about/overview.html
Thank you!

I think the general overview should change a bit about "Mobile Device".
While SOGo support CardDAV and CalDAV the iOS devices are supported out of the box. No Funambol involded here. So the overview diagram could be misinterpreted. On the other hand there could be another hint to the (third party) Z-Push back end to connect mobile devices via ActiveSync could be added.

What do you think?

Marc