On Thursday 25 of October 2012 02:54:22 Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:
> Le 12-10-24 20:50, Wolfgang Sourdeau a écrit :

> > That's unfortunate! Can you install the sogo-dbg package, launch sogod
> > from gdb ("gdb --args sogod -WOUseWatchDog NO" + "r" at the prompt) and
> > generate a backtrace when this occurs (with command "bt" at the prompt)?
> >

> > Thanks!
>
> Also, it might be useful to know which IMAP server you are using...
>

> Wolfgang

What am I doing wrong? Something is missing. When I run:

$ gdb --args /usr/sbin/sogod -WOUseWatchDog NO

Shows:

warning: The current binary is a PIE (Position Independent Executable), which
GDB does NOT currently support.  Most debugger features will fail if used
in this session.

Reading symbols from /usr/sbin/sogod...Reading symbols
from /usr/lib/debug/usr/sbin/sogod...done.
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/sbin/sogod -WOUseWatchDog NO

Program exited normally.
(gdb)

===========
dbg package are installed:
$ dpkg -l "sogo*"
ii  sogo              2.0.2-1           a modern and scalable groupware
ii  sogo-dbg          2.0.2-1           a modern and scalable groupware -
debugging symbol

$ dpkg -l "dovecot*"
ii  dovecot-common    1:1.2.15-7        secure mail server that supports mbox
and maildir
ii  dovecot-imapd     1:1.2.15-7        secure IMAP server that supports mbox
and maildir
ii  dovecot-pop3d     1:1.2.15-7        secure POP3 server that supports mbox
and maildir

Thank you for your help
Slavek