Le Lundi 29 Octobre 2012 14:06 CET, Federico Alberto Sayd <fs...@uncu.edu.ar> a
écrit:

> On 29/10/12 06:26, gerard breiner wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Given I customized the login page, I first copied the template
> > SOGoRootPage.wox in /home/sogo/GNUstep/Library//SOGo/Templates/MainUI/.
> > Given too I had to modified the SOGoRootPage.css  It comes good sense to
> > copy this file to the same path  so that to prevent that an upgrade replace
> > my changes.
> > So I tried...
> > defaults write sogod SOGoUIAdditionalCSSFiles
> > "(/home/sogo/GNUstep/Library/SOGo/Templates/MainUI/SOGoRootPage.css)".
> > service sogo restart.
> > However it seems it is still the original file that is loaded.
> > Could you please tell me what is wrong ?
> >
> > Best regards.
> >
> > Gérard
> Can you confirm that is your own css file that is loaded? You can try
> inspecting the html code or use a tool  as Firebug to debug the CSS y
> and view if default CSS properties are not overwriting your CSS properties
>
> Regards
>
> Federico
> --
> users@sogo.nu
> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists
Hello Federico,

Yes it is a fact that the SOGoRootPage.css that is loaded is not the one I
customized. the mine load a different skin.
However I tried your idea of tracking the css code with firebug but "Wiew CSS"
give no result (blank page). Nevertheless it is not indeed html code. It is ?
The only thing that work in the thumb "Styles" of Firebug is "Disable CSS".
However I guess that the aim of the directive SOGo "SOGoUIAdditionalCSSFiles"
is to override the css so that to customize stylesheet with our own css. It is
a pity but it does not work for me. Does it work for you ?

Best regards.

Gerard