Can you confirm that is your own css file that is loaded? You can try
inspecting the html code or use a tool  as Firebug to debug the CSS y
and view if default CSS properties are not overwriting your CSS properties

Hello Federico,

Yes it is a fact that the SOGoRootPage.css that is loaded is not the one I
customized. the mine load a different skin.
However I tried your idea of tracking the css code with firebug but "Wiew CSS" give no result
(blank page). Nevertheless it is not indeed html code. It is ? The only thing that work in the thumb
"Styles" of Firebug is "Disable CSS".
However I guess that the aim of the directive SOGo "SOGoUIAdditionalCSSFiles"
is to override the css so that to customize stylesheet with our own css. It is a pity but
it does not work for me. Does it work for you ?

I was curious and tried that myself. If you don't see any data in Firebug (neither HTML and/or CSS), it sometimes helps to detach the Firebug Frame to a window of its own, switch tabs in Firefox back and forth and maybe reload the page.

The standard CSS (on my SOGo 1.3 installation) is defined within the html document. If you link an external CSS file, I'm not sure if SOGo parses the external and inserts the CSS definitions inline aswell or if the external file is referenced.

As I would be interested in customizing/theming too and followed this topic for a while now, maybe a "Theming Guide for Webdesigners" in the documentation would be a good idea.

Best regards and thanks to all at Inverse!

Peter