Hello!

I'm just trying to find out how the SOGo Connector and the SOGo Integrator work and how to get it connecting to the server. The docs from http://www.sogo.nu/english/support/documentation.html are not very helpfull. The section about the Connector is merely a feature list, but far from anything that helps me to get my addressbook synced. The FAQs does not help either. IMHO most of the FAQs could be part of the documentation anyway ;-)

Now I found some guides in various places, that seem to tell the most important facts. Would it be welcome to add that information to the docs in the repository?

Regards

Patrick