Hello everybody,

I'm  a sysadmin  working  for  « association  Crans  », an
associative-based internet provider  based in  France. We're providing,
amongst  other, email service to our subscribers, and we vould like to
set up SOGo as groupware.

Unfortunately, we encounter  a problem related to the  default "From"
header generated by Sogo. As a matter of fact, our configuration use an
ldap server to authenticate users  and we only store login into the
"mail" attribute of ldap  entries, such  that  the  array field
MailFieldNames  filled by  sogo doesn't contain any  mail adresse (eg.
be...@crans.org), but  only login or alias (eg. becue).

It's a bit disappointing, and I actually did not find any working
solution to put the @crans.org at the end of the field From.

Does anyone have a solution to offer ? Is it possible to concatenate the
mail field with a string containing "@crans.org" ?

Here is a pic to show the problem :
http://pimeys.fr/peb/sogo_missing_domain.png

Thanking you in advance for your reply.