This looks like your samba4 configuration /kdc is not running.
To look further try:https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO.
First of all your Samba4 must be running.
Special there ex::
Step 8: Configure Kerberos

Kerberos configuration is handled by the krb.conf file. This file is typically
located in the /etc directory, please refer to your distribution documentation
for the location of this file on your system. Replace the existing file, if
any, with the sample from /usr/local/samba/share/setup/krb5.conf. Edit the file
and replace ${REALM} with the value you chose for the --realm parameter of the
provision command above, make sure to enter the realm in uppercase letters:
 [libdefaults]
    default_realm = SAMDOM.EXAMPLE.COM
    dns_lookup_realm = false
    dns_lookup_kdc = true

Testing Kerberos

The simplest test is to use the kinit command as follows:
$ kinit administra...@samdom.example.com
Password:
 Note: You must specify your domain realm SAMDOM.EXAMPLE.COM in uppercase
letters

kinint will not give you any output. To verify that Kerberos is working, and
that you received a ticket, run the following:
 $ klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_1000
Default principal: administra...@samdom.example.com

02/10/10 19:39:48  02/11/10 19:39:46