This topic might have discussed earlier but I could not find. Anyway, has
anyone integrated kerberos authentication with SOGo ?

This is how I want to integrate:

we have our internal webportal where all users interact with. Our users
information are stored in openlad and users password are in kerberos
server. Now, what I want to do, after the user successfully logs on the
portal against our KDC server, i want to use that user ticket to login to
our sogo interface (single sing on ) - has anyone done such setup

This might be possible but do not know how with sogo

any hint would be great