I can't get the Blackberry client for Sogo to work, have downloaded the
OneMediaHub one from App World, installed nd synced. I get a sync successful
message, it says how many contacts etc synced successfully, but the data doesnt
show up in Sogo at all.

I've also tried the Funambol Communitty Edition 3.0.8 and the Nexthaus SyncJE
clients with no joy.

Also can't get my Playbook to connect either using CalDav . . .

I also can't get Outlook to connect to Sogo either.

Currently testing with the ZEG download in VirtualBox.