hmm, first time sync works on BB Bold 9900, but now it stops syncing after 125
contacts.
I'm getting cold feet over the Funambol device client capability, the SOGO
project looks great, but I sinply can't get a client to act reliable yet. Is it
just my devices?

Also the Funambol forum states no BB10 support planned, which renders this
project of mine utterly useless, as 85% of my client base is guaranteed to
upgrade to BB10 within a month of its release. (not exagerating either :) )