Le 12/12/2012 15:04, Julien Escario a écrit :
Hello,
We recently upgraded to sogo v2. Before that, our sogo was sending
e-mail via a smarthost with a whitelist.
We would like to change to use SMTP AUTH, far more secure.

But when trying to send a mail, Sogo authenticate with the username and
our server ask for the e-mil address as username. Is there a way to
change this ? Like the SOGoForceIMAPLoginWithEmail for IMAP.

Nobody have a clue about this ?

Which ldap entry is used by sogo to authenticate against an external SMTP
server ?

Right now, sogo is trying to authenticate with 'sogotry' and I would like it to do it with 'sogo...@domain.com'.

Using the embedded postfix as an authenticated smart relay isn't an acceptable solution.

Regards,
Julien